Rest in the unconditional Embraces of your Family, Humanity, the Biosphere, the Universe or anything in between. Join an Open Embrace.
Wider Embraces – The Subjective Experience of the Scientific World-View
Wider Embraces is a new and unique method that helps us become deeply aware of everything we are a part of. It can be anything from our family or organisations to Humanity, the Biosphere and the Universe.
When we become aware of one of our wider Embraces, we can rest in that Embrace and feel that we belong, unconditionally. And we can lean out into the Embrace, taking it as our first-person perspective and gain new insights.
WE is great for personal development and for working with our personal relations in a gentle way, but the greatest potential lays in working with two of our widest Embraces – Humanity and the Biosphere.
If you are interested in this work, please read the blog and check out the Experience page and join in!
Founder of Wider Embraces
Wider Embraces offers:
- Perspectives – Wider Embraces explores the collective dimensions in a radically new way, making large parts of reality visible, that can’t be seen from an individual viewpoint
- Belonging – Wider Embraces lets you connect to, rest in and feel a deep belonging to everything you are a part of, from family to Universe.
- Worldview – Wider Embraces is a tool for personal development, leadership and most of all to handle the global challenges we are facing on this planet.
Wider Embraces challenges:
- Wider Embraces challenges the materialistic worldview by offering a method that let us experience its subjectivity from a first-person perspective.
- Wider Embraces challenges the individualistic worldview by offering a real collective perspective.
- Wider Embraces challenges the spiritual worldview by offering alternative interpretations of what is seen as inner personal or other-worldly experiences.
Latest blog posts
Hi, I’m Planet Earth and here is the story of me and one of my species; homo sapiens. For 3,7 billion years I’ve been developing a multitude of species, who are living in a complex web of interdepende … Read more
When we say “culture” we almost always think of the human culture – our habits, expressions and relations. But we are also embedded in a Multi-spices Global Culture. During the last weeks, the Wider E … Read more
I want to know the world, touch it, be a part, belong. I’m reaching out, following the news on the web, the radio and TV. Scanning my facebook feed to know what my friends are up to. I’m checking vide … Read more
You’ve probably seen the videos and the cartoons, maybe shared some of them yourself, where Mother Earth is crying or being wrathful against humanity, or Gaia hates her humans, seeing us as germs, hop … Read more
Humanity is not held by the Embrace of the Biosphere, but each one of us is. This insight came to us last Wednesday when the group that is focusing on the relation between Humanity and the Biosphere m … Read more