Wider Embraces is a new and unique method
Wider Embraces is a new and unique method that helps us become deeply aware of everything we are a part of. It can be anything from our family or organisations to Humanity, the Biosphere and the Universe.
When we become aware of one of our wider Embraces, we can rest in that Embrace and feel that we belong, unconditionally. And we can lean out into the Embrace, taking it as our first-person perspective and gain new insights.
WE is great for personal development and for working with our personal relations in a gentle way, but the greatest potential lays in working with two of our widest Embraces – Humanity and the Biosphere. We really need to sort out this relationship now on planet Earth. If you are interested in this work, please read the blog and check out the Experience page and join in!
Founder of Wider Embraces
Wider Embraces offers:
- Perspectives – Wider Embraces explores the collective dimensions in a radically new way, making large parts of reality visible, that can’t be seen from an individual viewpoint
- Belonging – Wider Embraces lets you connect to, rest in and feel a deep belonging to everything you are a part of, from family to Universe.
- Worldview – Wider Embraces is a tool for personal development, leadership and most of all to handle the global challenges we are facing on this planet.
Link to the Formal Definition of Wider Embraces.
Wider Embraces challenges:
- Wider Embraces challenges the materialistic worldview by offering a method that let us experience its subjectivity from a first-person perspective.
- Wider Embraces challenges the individualistic worldview by offering a real collective perspective.
- Wider Embraces challenges the spiritual worldview by offering alternative interpretations of what is seen as inner personal or other-worldly experiences.
Latest blog posts
I want to know the world, touch it, be a part, belong. I’m reaching out, following the news on the web, the radio and TV. Scanning my facebook feed to know what my friends are up to. I’m checking vide … Read more
You’ve probably seen the videos and the cartoons, maybe shared some of them yourself, where Mother Earth is crying or being wrathful against humanity, or Gaia hates her humans, seeing us as germs, hop … Read more
Humanity is not held by the Embrace of the Biosphere, but each one of us is. This insight came to us last Wednesday when the group that is focusing on the relation between Humanity and the Biosphere m … Read more
Yesterday evening we met online for the first Wider Embraces session dedicated to the relation between the Biosphere and Humanity. Right there and then, the Wider Embraces and my lifelong dedication t … Read more
The coming week, week 43, we invite you to two online sessions. One is about the relationship between Humanity and the Biosphere, and the other one is a more general introduction to the method and con … Read more