Wider Embraces is a method for a specific type of perspectives and experiences, this doesn’t mean that other perspectives and experiences aren’t true and real, it’s just not a part of WE.
Checklist that defines what Wider Embraces deals with, and not:
- Wider Embraces is based on the question “Who is Embracing?”.
- Wider Embraces is a method to experience the scientific worldview, from a first-person perspective.
- An Embrace can be defined by physical, biological and cultural borders or a combination of two or three of these.
- Embraces are not created, we just get aware of them and as them, though we can create the foundation for them.
- To take the perspective as an Embrace, we have to be part of it.
- An Embrace is its own perspective and doesn’t have access to private information of its parts.
- An Embrace always holds all its parts unconditionally. The relations between parts are always conditional.